- Even during social distancing, the UW football coaching staff is busy recruiting. They extended an offer to JuCo TE Quentin Moore, who grew up in Bothell but didn’t start take school seriously until he got to JuCo.
- The Dawgs also made the final eight for top-100 DE Quintin Somerville from Arizona. Thus ends the section about recruits named Quentin/Quintin.
- Dawgman has more on recruiting behind the paywall, including updates on recent crystal balls for JT Tuimoloau to Ohio State and DB Stephen Ortiz to UW.
- Some pro Dawgs have been getting paid in free agency. Danny Shelton signed an $8m contract with Detroit. Corey Littleton got $22m guaranteed from the Las Vegas (still weird to write) Raiders.
- In addition to some great sports, UW also happens to be the home to a world-class medical center. Keep up with COVID-19 news with their regular updates and stay safe.
Someone get Matisse a puzzle or a sudoku book or something pic.twitter.com/4Uro2cGkV1— Kathleen (@kathleenhayn) March 17, 2020
Dawg fans - Like you, we’re still processing what’s happened and what will continue to unfold. So, what do you need from us to fill your timeline with content that brings you a smile?— Washington Athletics (@UWAthletics) March 16, 2020
Reply to this and we’ll make some happen.
Be safe and be kind to each other.#GoHuskies pic.twitter.com/99HD9HZw9T