- Despite finishing dead last in the Pac-12 regular season, Mike Hopkins likes his team’s chances in the Pac-12 Tournament. We have our own breakdown of what it would take for the Dawgs to run the table and make their way to March Madness.
- If you happen to be in Las Vegas, tickets for the Pac-12 tournament are cheap. No, cheaper. Keep guessing. You can get in the door for $2 and sit in the lower level for $9.
- There and Back Again is now a Husky story, too. Broadcast rights for football and basketball games were reacquired by KJR after five years with KOMO. Christian Caple analyzed what it means for the teams and the network.
- The Seattle Times looks at the impact of Coronavirus on Seattle sports fans. The official UW Athletics site has a running update of event cancellations and alterations.
- How about some golf news? The women’s team finished third at the Juli Inkster Meadow Club Invitational in Fairfax, CA. Down in Oregon, the #11 men’s team took second at the Bandon Dunes Championship.
Brandon Roy's message to Jaden McDaniels:— Dave “Softy” Mahler (@Softykjr) March 10, 2020
"Please, one more year."