- A day late but here’s the Seattle Times profile on Justin Glenn who became UW’s new director of recruiting this offseason.
- New Washington WR Rome Odunze gets profiled by Christian Caple at The Athletic.
- Dawgman gives their awards for the class of 2020.
- Mike Vorel at the Seattle Times previews the 2021 class which has a chance to be the best in Husky history if everything goes according to plan.
- Dawgman looks ahead to the top-10 rated recruits in the state of Washington for 2021 in likely the most loaded class in the state’s history.
- The Huskies didn’t pick up any additional scholarship athletes yesterday but they did add a very nice preferred walk-on in Hawaiian DB and Polynesian Bowl Defensive MVP Meki Pei. That makes 3 consecutive Poly Bowl D-MVPs to wind up in purple and gold joining Daniel Heimuli and Kyler Gordon.
- When the Husky logo doesn’t appear in the top left we can officially say there’s a problem
- A week after committing to UW as a PWO, DT Josiah Nikolao opted instead to take a scholarship offer from Central Washington.
- The Seattle Times profiles former Husky Matisse Thybulle who has become a fan favorite for the Philadelphia 76ers.
- Jaylen Nowell was a fellow draft pick of Thybulle’s this past season and will get another shot as he was recalled from the G league by the Minnesota Timberwolves.
Washington Athletics Dots
- The Seattle Times previews the UW crew teams which will face a big test at the Windermere cup in a few months.