- Get ready for the NFL Combine with the Seattle Times preview of Pac-12 players to watch. Jacob Eason is one of those mentioned because he has a lot to gain with his performance in Indianapolis.
- One piece of good news for a Dawg- Nick Harris got his weight up to 302 pounds.
- On another note, Christian Caple counts down UW’s most memorable non-conference home games. We can only hope that the Michigan showdown will enter the list in the fall.
Sad news tonight that former Husky and Seahawk Nesby Glasgow has died after a battle with cancer at age 62. Glasgow a key part of UW’s 1978 Rose Bowl team and played for Seahawks from 1988-92.— Bob Condotta (@bcondotta) February 26, 2020
- The basketball Dawgs hope to take another step back toward respectability against the Cougs at HecEd on Saturday. The game is a “stripe out” for the fans.
- Good news keeps coming for the softball team. Kelley Lynch won Pac-12 freshman of the week for the second week in a row.
- We may not have meaningful late-season basketball games to attend, but the gymnastics team is up to #15 and will host the #4 Utah Utes on Sunday.