- Christian Caple ranks the most memorable power opponent non-conference games in Husky history as we inch closer towards the opener against Michigan.
- A profile on Jacob Eason which includes plenty of discussion about Eason’s party boy past and his efforts to mature once arriving at Washington.
- The Seattle Times tries to figure out where NFL teams view Eason’s draft stock heading into the combine and there’s not exactly a consensus.
Jacob Eason talking about decision to leave UW for the draft. pic.twitter.com/xkKqNU5wMK— Bob Condotta (@bcondotta) February 25, 2020
UW receiver Aaron Fuller says main thing NFL teams are asking about is his strength and getting off the line. pic.twitter.com/WT53sFGvoB— Bob Condotta (@bcondotta) February 25, 2020
Bryant weighed in at 248 about 10 pounds more than at UW. Says wasn’t really intentional, just happened. pic.twitter.com/SpmWIwmcDk— Bob Condotta (@bcondotta) February 25, 2020
- Here are some highlights of 2021 5-star UW quarterback commit Sam Huard from the 7v7 tournament in Las Vegas this past weekend.
- Brandon Huffman has recruiting notes from that event including updates on a number of Washington targets in the 2021 and 2022 classes.
- Percy Allen writes that Melgoza is the first UW player to win the award since Kelsey Plum.
Washington Athletics Dots
Some @UWSoftball news:— Anthony Edwards (@edwardsanthonyb) February 25, 2020
-Sis Bates remained a limited participant in practice under the concussion protocol
-P Brooke Nelson (Fr.) was unavailable last weekend due to an illness
-Pat Moore (Jr.) has only allowed 12 hits in 21.2 innings and leads the team with a 1.94 ERA