If you want to keep up-to-date with news concerning Washington Huskies athletics all in one easy-to-digest format, follow the official UW Dawg Pound Twitter account and — although he’s no longer with the DawgPound staff — Ryan Priest still has the best damn lists of UW’s beat reporters, Washington athletes, and Washington coaches, To the Dots!
- We have lots of recruiting notes for you this morning. First, Max has recently posted his 2021 West Region Recruiting Breakdown covering both offensive and defensive recruits.
- Next, make sure to check out Aaron’s most recent Recruiting Roundup for more updates on UW targets.
- If you’ve been following Dan Raley of Husky Maven’s ongoing story about “The Homeless Husky”, check out the most recent installment here.
- And Barton Simmons of 247 Sports included Washington’s 2020 class in his list of college football’s most impactful signing classes.
- Chris Fetters of Dawgman.com just published a story this morning about the seven Huskies heading to Indianapolis for the NFL combine.
- The Washington men’s basketball team finally ended their losing streak with a win over the Cal Bears on Saturday. Chris wrote a great recap of the game that’s worth reading.
- More from Chris Fetters of Dawgman, who also covered the win and has post-game audio from the players.
- The Seattle Times’ Percy Allen asks “Is there enough time for UW Huskies to make a run?”
- Game highlights below:
- And last but far from least, the Husky women’s basketball team got an upset win over No. 8 UCLA this weekend. It was also senior night, which helped to send the graduating class out on a high note.