I used to Dot a little but the little didn’t do it so the little got more and more.
Just keep trying to Dot a little better, just a little better than before.
- The 49ers aren’t the only football team functionally evicted from Santa Clara county by new pandemic regulations. Stanford’s game with UW was already moved to Husky Stadium and now Stanford is attempting to spend the week in Seattle to practice and prepare. The local tourism industry could use the boost.
- At The Athletic, Christian Caple goes in depth on some of the key storylines to emerge from the win over Utah. He focuses on Richard Newton’s disappearance and ZTF’s nearly unprecedent rate of sacks, forced fumbles, and general disarray in the backfield.
- We’re not done talking about not playing BYU quite yet. The Deseret News opines that the invitation to BYU was more for show than evidence of a genuine interest in the game. All I can say is I hope Kyle Bonagura is right:
Updated Bowl Projections from @BonaguraESPN— SportsPac12 (@SportsPac12) November 29, 2020
Fiesta—Washington vs BYU
Alamo—USC vs Oklahoma
Las Vegas—Oregon vs Missouri
Sun—Colorado vs Boston College
LA—Oregon State vs Boise State
Independence—UCLA vs Army
- Dawgman has lots of news and notes from around Montlake. First, there are notes from Jimmy Lake’s Monday Press Conference, including the tidbit that Newton’s performance in practice translated into his absence from the game on Saturday. Scott Eklund gives his thoughts on the conference as a whole and the storylines emerging midway through an abbreviated season. Finally, Brandon Huffman dives into the recruiting waters with the top unanswered questions on Emeka Egbuka.
- It’s hard to pin down one problem with the Husky men’s basketball team’s performance against an elite Baylor team. Percy Allen tries to identify three. He lists the lack of leadership, the lack of rebounding, and the lack of a clear offensive identity as the biggest problems. We’ll see if things look any rosier after a more manageable opponent in UC Riverside today.
Stanford might not be the last CA school that has to become its own traveling circus for 3 weeks. Gavin Newsom indicated yesterday a new statewide Shelter in Place order is coming.— Stewart Mandel (@slmandel) December 1, 2020
The best LBs in College Football pic.twitter.com/KmTL7aHcST— PFF College (@PFF_College) December 1, 2020
️ !— Washington Athletics (@UWAthletics) December 1, 2020
Do you have a message for @UW_Football you want them to see on the videoboard pregame Saturday? We'll also post some of your messages of support on Twitter!
Submit Here: https://t.co/aqMWf6rPoW #GoHuskies x #PurpleReign pic.twitter.com/58SPb7fWee