I went down to the Chelsea Dots store
To get my prescription filled
I was standing in line with Coach Jimmy
And man, did you look pretty chill
- With only a few days left until actual football starts to happen, Mike Vorel makes five bold predictions about UW’s season. They aren’t all that bold, if you ask me, but it’s hard to argue too much with any of his claims.
- Vorel also analyzed some of the surprises in the UW depth chart, but cautions against reading too much into the initial two-deep. Even past examples mean less with a new coaching staff in place.
- Christian Caple tries his luck at predicting every game on the UW schedule. He’s a bit more optimistic than Jon Wilner, but some Dawgs might still take exception to how he has the season winding up.
- If you’re a masochist or if watching election results has you accustomed to grinding your teeth, Chris Fetters goes through the recent history of UW-Cal games to discern any meaningful trends.
- Dawgman also has an early preview of Saturday’s game with a few keys to victory. I think we can all agree with the “do not relent” point.
- California Golden Blogs previews the game and notes that Cal still has playmakers in the secondary despite some talented departures.