- Check out Mike Vorel’s game notes from Saturday’s come from behind win over Utah.
- Always worth reading, the Atheltic’s ($ubscription) Christian Caple has 21 final thoughts from the game, including a breakdown of Washington’s game wining final drive.
- From Dawgman, ZTF had another dominate performance and is racking up awards.
After completing a 24-21 comeback victory over Utah on Saturday night, UW was ranked No. 23 nationally in Sunday's Associated Press top-25 poll. https://t.co/oo0q0y8C86— Seattle Times Sports (@SeaTimesSports) November 30, 2020
- Not that is matters, but so far only ESPN has Washington ranked over Oregon as the second highest rated team in the Pac-12 (behind USC). Stay tuned for Tuesday’s CFP rankings release. That’s the only one that matters. The rest are all just for funsies.
New @CoachLakeUDUB podcast up! Hear his recap of Utah and preview of Stanford.— Tony Castricone (@Castricone) November 30, 2020
- As far as next week’s game against Stanford goes, here’s the latest update we have:
Also worth repeating: Stanford tests players 8-9x per week and has not had a positive since July.— Jon Wilner (@wilnerhotline) November 30, 2020
One reason why y'all should expect UW to run the ball more effectively against Stanford than Utah:— Mike Vorel (@mikevorel) November 30, 2020
Rushing defense (Pac-12)
1st: Utah (90.5 rushing YPG)
Last: Stanford (229 YPG)
Opponent yards per carry (Pac-12)
1st: Utah (3.18)
11th: Stanford (5.73)
- Via the Seattle Times, Jon Wilner writes how the college football playoff is now out of reach for the Pac-12 and why it matters.
PFF’s Highest Graded Pac-12 CBS:— WestCoastCFB (@WestCoastCFB) November 30, 2020
1. Elijah Molden (UW)
2. Trent McDuffie (UW)
3. Jay Shaw (UCLA)
4. Nahshon Wright (OSU)
National secondary of the Week— PFF College (@PFF_College) November 30, 2020
Full team ➡️ https://t.co/kE03Aa0uuK pic.twitter.com/0CwsHePNeq
Washington LB Edefuan Ulofoshio is the highest graded P5 Linebacker in the country with over 100 snaps played.— WestCoastCFB (@WestCoastCFB) November 30, 2020
Ulofoshio was a walk-on out of high school. His only scholarship offers were NAU and Robert Morris.
To now be the #1 P5 linebacker... that’s remarkable
Updated Top-Graded Pac-12 OTs per @PFF— SportsPac12 (@SportsPac12) November 30, 2020
85.7—Alijah Vera-Tucker, USC
80.8—Victor Curne, Washington
78.0—Sean Rhyan, UCLA
78.0—Jaxson Kirkland, Washington
77.8—William Sherman, Colorado
77.4 - Alec Anderson, UCLA
73.9—Malaesala Aumavae-Laulu, Oregon
73.5—Joshua Gray, OSU
FIVE-STAR COUNTDOWN— Rivals (@Rivals) November 30, 2020
Coming in at No. 16 is Washington (@UWDawgReport) QB commit Sam Huard @samhuard11
“The smooth lefty is as accurate as you’ll find at the quarterback position”
See the full list of updating five-stars: https://t.co/dkluuMR7ql pic.twitter.com/bdBsYw4AJh
- Incase you weren’t aware, the college basketball season has officially started and the Huskies were blown out in their season opener by No. 2 Baylor.
Final from Vegas vs. No. 2 Baylor. pic.twitter.com/B0t2Ae63TS— Washington Men's Basketball (@UW_MBB) November 30, 2020
Don't be surprised if Washington announces a hoops game vs UC Riverside for tomorrow afternoon in Las Vegas (Huskies are in Vegas currently)— Jon Wilner (@wilnerhotline) November 30, 2020
If Huskies do end up playing UC Riverside tomorrow, the Highlanders are currently 213th at Kenpom with a 6-point loss at Pacific on their resume. Some legitimate bigs though with transfers at PF/C from Wazzu, TCU, and Saint Mary's.— Max Vrooman (@UWDP_maxvroom) November 30, 2020