- Jimmy Lake met with the media yesterday afternoon in what is scheduled to be his last press conference appearance before game week.
- Mike Vorel summarizes the QB competition despite our limited information after Jimmy Lake said that all 4 players will receive extra reps through at least today and no starter would be announced publicly before the first game.
- Christian Caple at The Athletic also tried to sort through Lake’s answers to provide some clarity on the QB situation and more.
- It was a busy day for Lake who also had a coach’s show appearance with Tony Castricone last night
- You can be sure they’ll only tell you as much as they want you to know but in about an hour from when this is published the Huskies will start their final scrimmage to prepare players for a potential 9a start time down the road.
- Congrats to Budda Baker who was named NFC Defensive Player of the month for October despite missing 1 game due to injury. The Cardinals went 3-0 in those games.
31 total tackles, 2.0 sacks, 2 interceptions, 2 passes defensed and 1 forced fumble— Arizona Cardinals (@AZCardinals) October 29, 2020
...in just three games.@buddabaker32 is the NFC Defensive Player of the Month.
- Jon Wilner wonders what the Pac-12 network is going to look like this fall without any live football games to televise.
- In extremely unfortunate news, Jody Wynn announced that senior Missy Peterson will miss the upcoming season with a torn ACL. She was last year’s second leading scorer.