- The Seattle Times has been running their 2020 early primer series with entries on Quarterback and Running back, Wide receiver, Tight end, and Offensive line, Defensive line and Linebackers, and Secondary and Special teams all since the last Dots (sorry about that).
- Christian Caple has been in the same mindset and has his all defense/special teams primer.
- He also ranked next season’s schedule from least to most intriguing.
- Dawgman has an insider preview available for the last big visit weekend for the Huskies before national signing day in 12 days.
- Rivals released their Final Top 250 and it was not especially favorable for UW commits
UW commits: OLB Smalls 48th (-36), WR McMillan 84th (+0), QB Garbers 85th (+8), DB Covington 118th (+1), OL Murao 164th (-23), WR Odunze 238th (+1), TE Redman 248th (+1). https://t.co/Usoa27HWCp— UW Dawg Pound (@UWonSBN) January 22, 2020
- Washington offered CA 3-star TE Nic Sani yesterday as they it appears they really want a 3rd TE in this class and are preparing for contingency plans if they miss out on Jack Yary.
Blessed to receive an offer to the University of Washington ! pic.twitter.com/3qhFgZV6X6— Nic Sani (@nic_sani) January 24, 2020
1st/2nd Round NFL & NBA Draft Picks in the PAC-12 Era (2012-2019 Drafts):— WestCoastCFB (@WestCoastCFB) January 23, 2020
1. Washington - 25
2. UCLA - 21
3. Stanford - 16
4. Oregon - 15
4. USC - 15
6. Utah - 9
6. Arizona - 9
8. Cal - 8
9. Colorado - 7
10. ASU - 4
11. WSU - 2
11. Oregon St - 2
- Another game, another come from ahead loss for the Huskies as they blew a double digit 2nd half lead for the 3rd time in Pac-12 play.
- It went to waste but Hameir Wright set a career high in rebounds and 3-pt makes last night
@Hameir_Wright with his FOURTH 3⃣ so far tonight.#TougherTogether pic.twitter.com/5P7RE7w7Se— Washington Men's Basketball (@UW_MBB) January 24, 2020
Washington Athletics Dots
#DawgsDaily: @UWGymnastics is set to host California this Sunday, Jan. 26, in its second home meet this season.#GoHuskies— Washington Athletics (@UWAthletics) January 24, 2020