If you want to keep up-to-date with news concerning Washington Huskies athletics all in one easy-to-digest format, follow the official UW Dawg Pound Twitter account and — although he’s no longer with the DawgPound staff — Ryan Priest still has the best damn lists of UW’s beat reporters, Washington athletes, and Washington coaches, To the Dots!
- After new OC John Donovan was hired on Saturday, Washington announced the promotion of Derham Cato to become the new tight ends coach.
- For more information on former offensive analyst Cato’s promotion, read the Dawgman story here.
- ($ The Athletic) Despite Washington’s football team not being in tonight’s national championship game, the Washington stats crew will once again be on-site to work the game.
- In case you missed it, we posted TWO new episodes of the All We Hear is Purple podcast on Friday. The first, full length episode covers Andrew and Gabey’s end of the season awards, while the second episode covers the hiring of new OC John Donovan.
- The Huskies lost to Cal on Saturday, which is their fourth loss in five games.
- Check out Andrew’s game recap here.
- Percy Allen of the Seattle Times also wrote about how Coach Hopkins has told the leaders of the team to step up.
- Meanwhile in Pullman, Times reporter Jayda Evans covered the Washington Women’s team loss to Washington State.
That’s it for today. Go Dawgs!