If you want to keep up-to-date with news concerning Washington Huskies athletics all in one easy-to-digest format, follow the official UW Dawg Pound Twitter account and — although he’s no longer with the DawgPound staff — Ryan Priest still has the best damn lists of UW’s beat reporters, Washington athletes, and Washington coaches, To the Dots!
- Let’s start off with the obvious: Cal game coverage. Read Chris’ instant reaction to the Dawgs’ 20-19 loss to Cal here. Be on the look out for more game coverage and analysis from us today and tomorrow.
- The Seattle Times was all over the loss. Check out their game summary here, Mike Vorel’s three lingering questions about the game here, and also read about Husky fans experiences during the weather delay.
- The guys from Dawgman.com provide their game analysis here.
- And the Athletic’s ($ubscription) Christian Caple provides his summary and final thoughts on the game.
- PODCASTS! Everyone seems to have one (including us!.. stay tuned for Wednesday’s release). Check out the Seattle Times Husky podcast and the most recent Dawgman Radio podcast.
- PPF came out with their week 2 Pac-12 team of the week list, and only one Husky made the cut this week.
- POLLS: Yeah, the Huskies aren’t doing great in them this week. Check out the standings in our FanPulse poll, as well as the AP poll and the Coaches poll.
- Finally, let’s end on some positive notes. First, while it came against the Seahawks (who won, so who cares), it was hard to miss what John Ross did after his touchdown yesterday:
And also, you gotta love these guys!
Finally, Cory Littleton had an absolute GAME for the Rams on Sunday:
That’s it for today. Go Dawgs!