If you want to keep up-to-date with news concerning Washington Huskies athletics all in one easy-to-digest format, follow the official UW Dawg Pound Twitter account and — although he’s no longer with the DawgPound staff — Ryan Priest still has the best damn lists of UW’s beat reporters, Washington athletes, and Washington coaches, To the Dots!
- We know you probably already listen to 5ish other Husky podcasts, but why not give ours a try?
- While we’re talking about podcasts, the Dawgman guys were on KJR last night.
- Concerned you don’t know enough about Cal’s vaunted defense? Don’t worry, Gabey’s got you covered.
- Speaking of Cal, given that they have a loaded secondary, there’s a more than decent chance we might be seeing a lot more of redshirt freshman RB Richard Newton. Read all about him in Mike Vorel’s article in the Seattle Times.
- Madison MacPhee of Gohuskies.com recently wrote about how Washington LB Brandon Wellington has some big shoes to fill... but he’s ready for it.
- Meanwhile, Matt Calkins decided to be a buzzkill (but he’s not wrong) and write about the Pac-12’s lowly reputation on the national scene.
- It looks like the college football staff at ESPN thinks that the Huskies will win this Saturday. In fact, the Huskies went 17/17 on their staff writers’ picks.
- And finally, check out the two-deeps for this week’s game against Cal.