Happy Monday! It’s hard not to be happy when it’s sunny in Seattle and the Dawgs are riding high after a win over USC.
- Relive the victory with Mike Vorel’s came recap from the Seattle Times. He focuses on the defensive gameplan that held an explosive receiver group in check.
- Earlier in the weekend, Vorel profiled the UW-USC match-up from a recruiting standpoint. With so much recent success under Coach Pete, have the Huskies closed the gap?
- Unless you had a very short coma, you probably heard that UW got great recruiting news in the form of a commitment from Kennedy’s superstar pass rusher Sav’ell Smalls. Dawgman broke down the recruitment and how Smalls will fit in with the Dawgs.
- For more on Smalls, check out this Kim Grinolds interview.
- The Athletic had some unique coverage of the UW-USC showdown. Christian Caple teamed with the USC writer to conduct an exit survey on the game. Elsewhere, Bruce Feldman took the pulse of the program and where Clay Helton stands after the loss.
- The #8 Husky volleyball team beat #1 Stanford 3-1 on Sunday.
- From the Twitters:
Wendy’s has built a restaurant barge in Husky Harbor outside Washington’s stadium. It’s serving hamburgers and spicy chicken nuggets. pic.twitter.com/vJhFYzz0an— Darren Rovell (@darrenrovell) September 28, 2019