If you want to keep up-to-date with news concerning Washington Huskies athletics all in one easy-to-digest format, follow the official UW Dawg Pound Twitter account and — although he’s no longer with the DawgPound staff — Ryan Priest still has the best damn lists of UW’s beat reporters, Washington athletes, and Washington coaches, To the Dots!
- For those that missed it, here’s a replay of Coach Petersen’s press conference from yesterday
- Mike Vorel of the Seattle Times details what we learned from Coach Petersen if you don’t have the time to watch all of the above including some of the differences between USC’s air raid and Washington State’s version.
- Several selections from the Athletic as Christian Caple lays out his final thoughts from Washington’s big win at BYU.
- Andy Staples comes up with his top-25 ranked by nearby cuisine and Washington comes in towards the middle of the rankings.
- Finally, they have their Pac-12 roundtable which includes recaps, power rankings, and predictions for next week.
- If you’re a Dawgman subscriber they had a recruiting blog update yesterday leading up to the big group of official visitors attending this weekend’s game vs. USC.
- Brandon Huffman for 247 also recaps the Seattle Memorial Classic which featured several UW football targets and/or commits.
- Jacob Eason comes in 3rd in the rankings of the top transfer QBs around college football.
- Brian Fremeau has updated data through this week’s games and the Huskies are 13th in the country in net points per drive even with the Eastern Washington game excluded.
- We may now officially be in the Trent McDuffie era
Here's UW's USC Week depth chart. Starter at corner opposite Keith Taylor is listed as Trent McDuffie OR Kyler Gordon. pic.twitter.com/vdj45Sc4qP— Mike Vorel (@mikevorel) September 23, 2019
- The Huskies will be playing yet another night game at Stanford in a couple of weeks with the game airing on ESPN.
- The Tacoma News Tribune lists all of the relevant picks for Washington, Gonzaga, and Wazzu in all of the preseason college basketball magazines.
- Some great news for UW Volleyball: