If you want to keep up-to-date with news concerning Washington Huskies athletics all in one easy-to-digest format, follow the official UW Dawg Pound Twitter account and — although he’s no longer with the DawgPound staff — Ryan Priest still has the best damn lists of UW’s beat reporters, Washington athletes, and Washington coaches, To the Dots!
Game reviews! We got ‘em!
- Our own Max Vrooman leads off on the first dot with his summary of the Huskies’ win over BYU.
- The guys from Dawgman.com handed out game grades and also provided everyone with interesting postgame quotes from UW’s players and coaches.
- Mike Vorel of the Seattle Times covered “three (non-Jacob Eason) things we learned...” from the Huskies’ win at BYU, as well as a brief postgame summary and a more detailed review of the win.
- Larry Stone wrote a great piece about how Jacob Eason is playing at an elite level and how the NFL has noticed.
QB from UW legit.. like legit legit— Geno (@GenoSmith3) September 21, 2019
- Speaking of Vorel and Stone, they teamed up with Adam Jude to discuss all things Seattle football in the most recent episode of the Seattle Times’ Read Optional podcast. Feel free to ignore the Seahawks part... yikes.
- John Wilner’s Pac-12 breakdown is a must-read for anyone following Pac-12 football.
- With the win over BYU on Saturday, the Huskies are moving up in the rankings... and so is Cal:
California was the big mover in the AP Top 25 jumping eight spots to No. 15. The Golden Bears have their best ranking since 2009.— AP Top 25 (@AP_Top25) September 23, 2019
Full poll: https://t.co/DWCBw9fX5f
For more AP college football coverage: https://t.co/Fy8sGPtDIY pic.twitter.com/dkgcNXgUJ5
Pac-12 in Week 5 @USATODAY Coaches Poll— SportsPac12 (@SportsPac12) September 22, 2019
Here’s the direct link to the Coaches Poll
- And lest we forget, one year ago today, Nick Harris did this:
"HA, GOT 'EM!"— SportsCenter (@SportsCenter) September 23, 2019
One year ago today, this center showed off his swag pic.twitter.com/dLyAtbWuCW
That’s it for today. Go Dawgs!