If you want to keep up-to-date with news concerning Washington Huskies athletics all in one easy-to-digest format, follow the official UW Dawg Pound Twitter account and — although he’s no longer with the DawgPound staff — Ryan Priest still has the best damn lists of UW’s beat reporters, Washington athletes, and Washington coaches, To the Dots!
- Listen to episode 5 of the Chris Petersen show with Tony Castricone, where the coach says he was pleased with the Huskies’ performance against an “awkward team.”
- Mike Vorel from The Seattle Times pulls three main takeaways from Petersen’s Thursday press conference: Guys who suck in practice won’t play, grass is just long turf, and altitude isn’t really a thing.
And this nugget:
Chris Petersen confirmed today that sophomore OL Henry Bainivalu, who was suspended for UW's first three games, will be available against BYU.— Mike Vorel (@mikevorel) September 19, 2019
- Vorel also opens his “Way less interesting and informative than Brad Johnson’s” mailbag to answer reader questions.
Dawgman has you covered for BYU:
- Keith Bhonapha on UW’s three-headed monster at RB
- Petersen Thursday presser
- How to watch, listen
- By the Numbers
- The Daily gets you prepared for Saturday’s game with their 3-2-1 Football primer.
- The Huskies are paying a Pac-12 record amount to a visiting team for 2021. Arkansas State will receive $1.75 million to play in Seattle.
Shutout win for Husky Men’s soccer:
Ladies get the shutout win as well:
#10 UW Volleyball takes down #9 Wisconsin on the road: