If you want to keep up-to-date with news concerning Washington Huskies athletics all in one easy-to-digest format, follow the official UW Dawg Pound Twitter account and — although he’s no longer with the DawgPound staff — Ryan Priest still has the best damn lists of UW’s beat reporters, Washington athletes, and Washington coaches, To the Dots!
- Myles Bryant becomes the first Husky on the season to win a Pac-12 Player of the Week award
Myles Bryant has been named Pac-12 Defensive Player of the Week. The UW senior safety was credited with four tackles, two interceptions and a sack in the win over Hawaii.— Mike Vorel (@mikevorel) September 16, 2019
- In case you missed it, here’s a replay of Coach Pete’s Monday press conference
- Here’s a transcript of the press conference if you’d prefer to read it rather than listen to it.
- Mike Vorel lists what we learned from Petersen’s comments as well.
- Jon Wilner has his Pac-12 bowl projections updated through this past Saturday’s action.
- The 2-deeps are out for the BYU game and if you were expecting things to have been shaken up then you haven’t been paying attention.
- Taylor Rapp is good to the surprise of exactly 0 Husky fans.
Never mind the depth chart. It's fair to think of Taylor Rapp as an NFL starter. The @RamsNFL rookie played 62% of defensive snaps yesterday and grades out (PFF) as a top-20 safety after just two games. pic.twitter.com/vlqOKD7U5x— J.B. Long (@JB_Long) September 16, 2019
- Another shocking development. Hunter Bryant is also good.
- The Huskies will have a chance to get some serious eyeballs with the 12:30p slot on ABC this Saturday against BYU. And they’ll also kick off at 12:30p the following Saturday when they host USC except on FOX.
- For F’s sake, Pac-12 Network. Get yourself together. Hire an editor, please.
That double header will loom large for Washington State, especially having had to play the Huskies at both 12:30 and 1:30 before travelling from Seattle to Salt Lake. pic.twitter.com/tQJCLapcBS— RedditCFB (@RedditCFB) September 16, 2019
- Get hyped
- After some technical difficulties, the UWDP podcast, All We Hear Is Purple, is now available on major podcast apps (Stitcher, Apple Podcasts, Spotify, etc.) Subscribe now to have the podcast delivered to your phone as soon as it gets released tomorrow.