A 32-point win over a team that’s 2-0 in the Pac-12? Oh, it was just Hawaii? We’ll take it anyway, along with a side of Monday Dots.
- The Seattle Times had all sorts of coverage of the big Husky win, including a game recap and a notes column with some interesting tidbits about Hunter Bryant’s big game. Elsewhere, Matt Calkins suggests the Huskies didn’t really prove anything against the Rainbow Warriors.
- Christian Caple is always essential reading from The Athletic. On Saturday, he wrote about Puka Nacua’s first touchdown and what it represents. On Sunday, he went deeper into the Dawg win, including thoughts on the three-headed running back monster.
- ESPN got into the act with a story about the Pac-12 putting six teams in the top 25, as well as some bowl projections that won’t satisfy many Husky fans.
- Our SBNation brethren on the BYU side, Vanquish the Foe, posted an early preview of next week’s match-up in Provo.
- On the other football field, the women’s soccer team came up big with a big win against #17 TCU. The #8 men’s team beat rivals Seattle U in the Seattle Derby by a decisive 3-0 score.
- Day games mean tailgate breakfast!
USC at UW on Sept. 28 will kick off at 12:30 p.m. PT and air on FOX TV.— Jeff Bechthold (@JeffBechthold) September 16, 2019
- After some technical difficulties, the UWDP podcast, All We Hear Is Purple, is now available on major podcast apps (Stitcher, Apple Podcasts, Spotify, etc.) Subscribe now to have the podcast delivered to your phone as soon as it gets released.
- Finally, in Husky fashion news...
- From the Seattle Times, vote in the Great Seattle Uniform Bracket! (‘70s Sonics are going to be tough to beat)
- Team America