If you want to keep up-to-date with news concerning Washington Huskies athletics all in one easy-to-digest format, follow the official UW Dawg Pound Twitter account and — although he’s no longer with the DawgPound staff — Ryan Priest still has the best damn lists of UW’s beat reporters, Washington athletes, and Washington coaches, To the Dots!
- Mike Vorel from The Seattle Times talked to OL coach Scott Huff, who has recruited a dynamite class of linemen for 2020.
- Lauren Kirschman from The News Tribune features freshman linebacker Laiatu Latu, talking to a teammate, and his current and former coach. No one is surprised at the immediate impact he is making for the Dawgs.
Huskies looking for more explosive plays:
Bush Hamdan, on Washington's young receivers: "I think there’s certainly a group of guys that will get their opportunities, and they’ve got to make the most of it."— Mike Vorel (@mikevorel) September 12, 2019
The opportunities are coming. But when? https://t.co/E4uVPFCDLr
- Listen to the Chris Petersen show with Tony Castricone, where the coach praised fans who stayed through the delay as “awesome” and “spectacular.”
Dawgman has you covered for the Hawaii game:
- Podcast with WarriorSportsNetwork.com
- How to watch, listen
- Chris Petersen Thursday with the media
Isaiah Stewart is a pre-season All-American:
Athlon Sports All-America College Hoops teams pic.twitter.com/gSQNWc2F0L— Adam Zagoria (@AdamZagoria) September 13, 2019
UW offense stifled at Cal State Northridge:
Huskies outlast Hawaii 40-32 in 2011: