Happy Thursday. We are inching closer to the season and we’ve got Dots to keep you covered until then:
- Puka Nacua and Ty Jones both played HS ball in Utah on different teams, often torching the other. Now they’re looking forward to finally being able to put their immense talent to use on the same team.
- Pacific Takes ranks the Pac-12 in their top 25, with Oregon and UW neck and neck.
- And here is PT’s All Pac-12 team. Hopefully more Huskies find themselves on this list at the end of the year!
- National writers for the Athletic have a roundtable on Pac-12 predictions.
- Speaking of the Athletic, more great stuff from Christian Caple: what are Chris Petersen’s 10 best wins at UW?
- Really cool nugget in Seth Davis’ mailbag, asking Gus Johnson about his favorite basketball calls he’s made. Something tells me Husky fans will like his choice.
- Byron Murphy was in a boot for the Cards first pre-season game, but should be good to go now.
- Breaking down Taylor Rapp’s first game with the Rams, where he showcased his trademark insticts and versatility.
- It seems like only Husky fans know how good Levi Onwuzurike is, because he’s played limited snaps his first two years. But everything screams massive breakout year for big #95. Could he play himself into being a first round pick?
That’s all for today. Enjoy the rest of your week and rest up because football season is right around the corner!