If you want to keep up-to-date with news concerning Washington Huskies athletics all in one easy-to-digest format, follow the official UW Dawg Pound Twitter account and subscribe to Ryan Priest’s lists of UW’s beat reporters, Washington athletes, Washington coaches, and Washington athletics prospects. To the Dots!
- Bishop Gorman speedster and 4-star WR Rome Odunze verbally committed to Washington last night over Oklahoma.
- 247 has plenty of coverage including Greg Biggins’ breakdown, Scott Eklund’s commitment breakdown, and an emergency Dawgman podcast discussing the commitment.
- USA Today HS also breaks down the big get for the Huskies.
- Christian Caple takes a look at UW’s recruiting efforts in Texas and what exactly success looks like there for Washington.
- Jon Wilner shares his preseason AP ballot which isn’t exactly favorable for the Huskies
- It looks like both Arizona State and Washington State may be featured on a Hard Knocks style show featuring four college football teams.
- If you’re a college football fan who has cut the cord or is considering cutting the cord I highly recommend listening to the first 30-40 minutes of Friday’s Podcast Ain’t Played Nobody where they go in-depth on every streaming option possible.
- 247 Sports tries to predict where College Gameday will be each week this season and they see the Huskies hosting the week of a certain rivalry matchup with a team from Eugene...
- Hugh Millen takes a deep, deep, deep dive into the Rose Bowl to try to pinpoint what went wrong for the Huskies against Ohio State
- One of the few remaining 2020 targets for UW basketball trimmed his list and still has the Huskies on it
Seattle's own.— Timberwolves (@Timberwolves) August 11, 2019
Season 1 coming soon. pic.twitter.com/gD5YIUJkeT
- Husky volleyball was picked to finish 4th in the conference in the preseason Pac-12 poll.