If you want to keep up-to-date with news concerning Washington Huskies athletics all in one easy-to-digest format, follow the official UW Dawg Pound Twitter account and subscribe to Ryan Priest’s lists of UW’s beat reporters, Washington athletes, Washington coaches, and Washington athletics prospects. To the Dots!
- Mike Vorel at the Seattle Times has his full defense primer answering all your questions going into the start of fall camp on Friday.
- And his offense primer was also published after yesterday’s dots went up so here it is for you as well.
- Christian Caple at The Athletic lists the one player at each position that he’s most looking forward to watching during fall camp.
- WR prospect and prime Husky target Rome Odunze talks about his recent visit to Oklahoma and his timeline for making a decision in the head-to-head battle between UW and the Sooners.
- 247’s Barton Simmons goes game by game through the Husky schedule making his predictions.
- With A.J Green out for 6-8 weeks the Bengals need former Husky John Ross to step up and play like a top-ten pick.
- Wasn’t aware there were English language podcasts about Israeli basketball? Well there are and the most recent episode talks with Lauren Kirschmann at the TNT about Noah Dickerson who recently signed a contract to play in Israel.
- The Athletic profiled O’Dea’s Paolo Banchero who is a top-5 rising junior in the country and whose recruitment will be the defining moment of Hop’s ability to bring in talent given Paolo’s pre-existing ties to the program and ability to go anywhere in the country he chooses.