If you want to keep up-to-date with news concerning Washington Huskies athletics all in one easy-to-digest format, follow the official UW Dawg Pound Twitter account and subscribe to Ryan Priest’s lists of UW’s beat reporters, Washington athletes, Washington coaches, and Washington athletics prospects. To the Dots!
- Athlon ranks every FBS head coach and it’s clear that it’s almost impossible to do better than Coach Petersen.
- The state of California is considering a bill to get NCAA athletes paid and Mark Emmert has responded by considering a post-season ban for California schools. Grab your popcorn.
- Find out how opponents viewed incoming UW freshman running back Cameron Davis.
- Dawgman has their insider recruiting blog with updates after the UW’s big summer camp weekend.
- 4-star WR LV Bunkley-Shelton goes in-depth on his trip to Montlake for the Rising Stars camp where the Huskies made a big impression upon him.
- What does Aaron Fuller know that we don’t? Maybe the status of a certain high 4-star WR recruit who was on campus this past weekend? (*cough Jalen McMillan cough*)
new coming soon ? hmm— Aaron Fuller (@tx2stepp) June 25, 2019
- Meanwhile the Huskies made the top-9 for a 4-star speedster WR out of Hawaii
TOP 9... pic.twitter.com/UWovvMbdj5— Roman Wilson (@Trilllroman) June 24, 2019
“Littleton has been all over the place! The undrafted 3rd-year player out of @UW_Football!”— Los Angeles Rams (@RamsNFL) June 24, 2019
UDFA ➡️ special teams star ➡️ defensive signal-caller ➡️ Pro Bowler. #MotivationMonday pic.twitter.com/TymlULWs3F
- The Dawgman guys have a new basketball podcast up discussing the NBA draft and the Husky roster for next season.
- Bill Walton shares an inside look at the Pac-12 sustainability conference which begins today here in Seattle.
- More dunks this year Hameir please
@Hameir_Wright #TougherTogether pic.twitter.com/u5eo5TgGUQ— Washington Men's Basketball (@UW_MBB) June 24, 2019
Wizards have a Summer League training camp roster. One interesting name beyond the guys we know is Tony Wroten. pic.twitter.com/KpRxi6eqp4— Ben Standig (@BenStandig) June 24, 2019
- ESPN updated their basketball prospect rankings yesterday and the Huskies are in on several big-time players in each of the next 2 classes.
UW targets: Cunningham #2, Nix #22, Beauchamp #29, Taitz #97. https://t.co/Y3iehxchjE— Max Vrooman (@UWDP_maxvroom) June 24, 2019
UW targets: #5 Banchero, #45 Nowell, #49 Collins, #54 Grant. https://t.co/s1Ssul3H4W— Max Vrooman (@UWDP_maxvroom) June 24, 2019