Happy Thursday one and all. Enjoy today’s round up of Husky Football and Basketball dots.
- One of the more popular preseason previews is here. Bill Connelly dropped his UW projections today, and says the Huskies could storm through the Pac-12 yet again.
- DJ Beavers endured very poor injury luck during his career at UW, ultimately forcing him to retire. Mike Vorel caught up with the talented LB to talk about his life after football.
- Little recruiting nugget from Dawgman, with an Arizona 2021 linebacker visiting Montlake this weekend.
- Jon Wilner previews with the Pac-12 North, analyzing each teams best and worst position. and best overall player.
- Good stuff as always from Christian Caple in his mailbag. He takes a stab at which Petersen era players could start on the 1991 defense.
- Future Dawg:
☔LOVE WHAT I DO !! pic.twitter.com/IrdQZ2hxuv— Jay'Veon D'Shun Sunday (@Athletic_jay_) June 20, 2019
- Interesting stat:
First Downs Rushing in Last 5 Years— SportsPac12 (@SportsPac12) June 20, 2019
1. Oregon, 760
2. Arizona, 680
3. Utah, 677
4. Washington, 635
5. USC, 605
6. Colorado, 591
7. ASU, 573
8. Stanford, 548
9. Cal, 525
10. UCLA, 519
11. OSU, 488
12. WSU, 325
- I am not sure if 72 days feels like a lot of time, or no time at all. Either way, Trey Adams should be a cornerstone of the 2019 offense:
Husky football is 72 days away. To help celebrate here are two great OT’s with Trey Adams and Bob Sapp. Adams was first team all conference as a true soph in 2016. Sapp won the Morris award in 1996. Sapp would go on to be a pro wrestler, kickboxer, MMA and appear in films. pic.twitter.com/2GqdvRclkE— HuskiesFan91 (@Go_Dawgs_91) June 20, 2019
- In advance of tonight’s NBA draft, Dawgman rounds up all the mocks for Huskies Matisse Thybulle and Jaylen Nowell.