If you want to keep up-to-date with news concerning Washington Huskies athletics all in one easy-to-digest format, follow the official UW Dawg Pound Twitter account and subscribe to Ryan Priest’s lists of UW’s beat reporters, Washington athletes, Washington coaches, and Washington athletics prospects. To the Dots!
- Pacific Takes ranks the Pac-12 QBs going into next season and has Jacob Eason listed 3rd and the Top-4 all coming from the North.
"Thankful for Coach Pete, Coach Socha, Coach Bhonapha, everybody. Sometimes it was hard, but they were right there with you. They never turned their back on me, never turned their back on any guys here. Just always wanted us to get better.” - @MylesGAS #PurpleReign x #UWGrad19 pic.twitter.com/4pZcx8tMeg— Washington Football (@UW_Football) June 17, 2019
Once a Dawg. .#PurpleReign x #UWGrad19 pic.twitter.com/pmACrKAzCb— Washington Football (@UW_Football) June 17, 2019
- Dawgman has a new podcast discussing all of the latest UW football recruiting news.
- They also conclude their series on each Pac-12 team by seeing what anonymous scouts think about the Washington Huskies.
- Brandon Huffman has his recap of the PLU football camp this weekend which featured a number of in-state Washington targets and had most UW coaches in attendance.
- LB Carson Bruener, the son of former Husky Mark Bruener, received an offer to play at his dad’s alma mater yesterday and we’re now officially on woof watch with 10 CBs put in for him in the last 48 hours. Also, give Mark a scholly too. He looks like he could still dominate out there.
Very excited to announce I have received an offer from The University of Washington!!! #GoDawgs #PurpleReign @CoachGregoryUW @CoachPeteUW pic.twitter.com/fcIPGUTfkI— Carson Bruener (@BruenerCarson) June 17, 2019
Point Differential in Last Five Years— SportsPac12 (@SportsPac12) June 17, 2019
1. Washington +969
2. Stanford +636
3. Oregon +540
4. Utah +472
5. USC +465
6. WSU +365
7. ASU +98
8. Arizona +21
9. Cal +17
10. UCLA -48
11. Colorado -55
12. OSU -842
- The Huskies rank 10th in this listing of the college programs that have done the best job recently of producing NBA talent.
- Zags Blog interviewed Coach Mike Hopkins who is currently serving as an assistant for the U19 USA team going through the trials process. UW’s Isaiah Stewart withdrew from the process after deciding it’d be better for him to get adjusted to the campus and his teammates.
- Jonathan Givony’s most recent mock draft has Matisse Thybulle headed to the Western Conference champions while Jaylen Nowell’s name is nowhere to be seen.
2021 6’9 F Jackson Grant (Olympia HS) had calls from UW, Stanford, Pepperdine, UCLA, OSU, WSU, Santa Clara, Yale and Penn in the last 24 hours.— Prep Hoops Washington (@PrepHoopsWA) June 16, 2019
One of the highest stock risers in the country over the last 9 months.
2021 6’9 P Kaden Perry (Battle Ground HS) has received calls from Gonzaga, Montana State, Santa Clara, University of Montana, University of Washington, Pepperdine, University of California, Oregon State University, Washington State and University of Portland.— Prep Hoops Washington (@PrepHoopsWA) June 16, 2019
Happy #NationalMascotDay to these two Dawgs! #GoHuskies pic.twitter.com/ThUCnBxwJv— Washington Athletics (@UWAthletics) June 17, 2019