If you want to keep up-to-date with news concerning Washington Huskies athletics all in one easy-to-digest format, follow the official UW Dawg Pound Twitter account and subscribe to Ryan Priest’s lists of UW’s beat reporters, Washington athletes, Washington coaches, and Washington athletics prospects. To the Dots!
- The Huskies and Gonzaga have renewed their contract to continue their non-conference home-and-home series through 2024. This upcoming season had been the last one of the previous deal.
- The Seattle Times writes that there’s a chance that the series could become one of the staple rivalries in college basketball over the next few seasons.
- Former UW player and Seattle Rotary coach Jamaal Williams dishes on incoming Husky SG RaeQuan Battle who played under him for Rotary.
- Unfortunately, it being finals week for the students does not mean it’s the final week before football starts for the fans.
- Dawgman continues their look at the incoming Husky freshmen from the point of view of their opponents with DB Kamren Fabiculanan.
- Ali G not Indahouse? Former Washington commit Ali Gaye committed to LSU yesterday. He was unable to qualify at UW coming out of high school and instead went to Arizona Western followed by Garden City CC, where he was able to get up to LSU’s admission requirements.
- The Huskies missed out on a key recruiting target yesterday when Hawaiian OLB Nick Herbig committed to Wisconsin to try to become the next J.J. Watt.
- And the son of Billy Joe Hobert became the latest Husky alum’s progeny to join a UW rival when he committed to Wazzu yesterday after not receiving a UW offer.
- The Podcast of Champions picks every Pac-12 game for next season a little early...