Suffice it to say, last week had its ups and downs. What’ll be in store this week?
- Speaking of said ups and downs, Mike Vorel addresses a bunch of that in his latest mailbag.
- Athlon published their 2019 ranking of all FBS coaching jobs in college football. Washington lands in the top-20.
- Saturday Down South lists UW as one of five schools not getting enough pre-season rankings attention. In true SEC fan fashion, they point to recruiting rankings as an indicator that the defense should still play at a high level. And it absolutely should.
- Christian Caple turns back the clock to the 2014 recruiting class - Chris Petersen’s first. Where are they now?
- Also from the Athletic, Stewart Mandel answers the mailbag. Is Utah the Pac-12’s best team?
- Nice analysis on why Kaleb McGary was a great pick for the Falcons.
- When the Rams traded Ndamukong Suh, they needed to find a similarly wide-bodied replacement. Enter Greg Gaines.
- Interesting way-too-early mock draft from Pacific Takes, with a UW player in the first round.
- Also from Pacific Takes - where things stand with Pac-12 QB battles.
- Dawgman catches up with Alf Tuputala, an incoming freshman LB who could figure into some playing time this season.
- Everything just seems to be lining up perfectly for Levi to have a huge year:
Although he only saw limited action last year, Levi Onwuzurike made his presence known and could have a big year for the Huskies. pic.twitter.com/3AT4Ypiv3G— PFF College (@PFF_College) May 4, 2019
- BBK: Linebacker, leader, thespian:
- Happy birthday to this fan favorite: