If you want to keep up-to-date with news concerning Washington Huskies athletics all in one easy-to-digest format, follow the official UW Dawg Pound Twitter account and subscribe to Ryan Priest’s lists of UW’s beat reporters, Washington athletes, Washington coaches, and Washington athletics prospects. To the Dots!
- Approximately 48 hours until the Huskies square off against Arizona in the first game of the Women’s College World Series
- The Seattle Times goes in-depth on how the Washington rowing teams train off the water in order to dominate on it.
- Lauren Kirschman at the Tacoma News Tribune looks at UW Men’s Basketball’s Top-10 recruiting class has positioned the program for the future.
- Jaylen Nowell worked out in front of pro scouts yesterday along with several other prospects in Las Vegas.
In Vegas today at Impact Basketball. Potential lottery pick Nassir Little the headliner today with a large contingent of NBA scouts in attendance. pic.twitter.com/lhsfOzr0AD— Mike Schmitz (@Mike_Schmitz) May 27, 2019
- The Huskies are considered among the favorites for a 2020 3-star RB out of Waco, Texas who has apparently made his decision and could make the announcement public any day.
Decision is made I'm committed !!— Jay'Veon D'Shun Sunday (@Athletic_jay_) May 27, 2019
- They also made the Top-10 for a 3-star running back out of Oklahoma as the only West Coast school involved.
- Future Husky stud Laiatu Latu is done with high school and ready for UW