Happy Thursday my dear Husky fans. Gives us a follow on Twitter to fill your offseason void. And as always, read Dots:
- What’s Washington’s biggest trap game in 2019? I think Pacific Takes gets it spot on.
- What about UW’s biggest game? I think this one is more up for debate.
- A number of Huskies are landing on pre-season All Pac-12 teams.
- Mike Vorel with a great piece on Bob Schloredt, the legendary Husky QB who recently passed.
- The Huskies haven’t offered many DL in the 2020 cycle, but one they are focusing on now is Lance Keneley from Southern California.
- Ryan Gosling thinks we can make the CFB Playoff!
- Thrillist ranks the stadiums in College Football. Naturally Husky Stadium is high on the list. But why they chose a picture with 19 people in stands, I don’t know.
- Dante Pettis had a solid first season with the 49ers and is poised to take a step forward in his second NFL season.
- Byron Murphy sure seems set for a lot of playing time for the Cardinals. They’re putting a lot on his plate.
- And finally Drew Sample has impressed WR AJ Green so far in OTAs.
- Former Husky QB and all around great guy Isaiah Stanback came back to talk to the team about the importance of voting:
"If you’re in a position of power, if you’re in a position to effect change, if you’re in a position where people are going to listen to you, then why not utilize your voice to do something greater than yourself." - @IamSTANBACK #PurpleReign x @RISEtoWIN pic.twitter.com/CQ0pWGYCSJ— Washington Football (@UW_Football) May 22, 2019
- Jake Browning and his goal line QB sneaks:
Total Combined Passing & Rushing Touchdowns in the Pac-12 Era— SportsPac12 (@SportsPac12) May 23, 2019
134—Marcus Mariota, UO
110—Jake Browning, UW
105—Brett Hundley, UCLA
95—Cody Kessler, USC
92—Taylor Kelly, ASU
90—Kevin Hogan, Stan
72—Justin Herbert, UO
58—Khalil Tate, UA
54—Steven Montez, CU
- Just how good can Washington be this year with Isaiah Stewart and Jaden McDaniels? In the immortal words of Michael Scott: “You have no idea how high I can fly.”