If you want to keep up-to-date with news concerning Washington Huskies athletics all in one easy-to-digest format, follow the official UW Dawg Pound Twitter account and subscribe to Ryan Priest’s lists of UW’s beat reporters, Washington athletes, Washington coaches, and Washington athletics prospects. To the Dots!
- Multiple sources have reported that after announcing on Monday he would enter his name into the transfer portal, UW redshirt freshman QB Jacob Sirmon has decided he will stay at Washington. If you don’t subscribe to the Seattle Times, check out the Tacoma News Tribune’s summary.
- Local 5* recruit Sav’ell Smalls has announced that he’s no longer considering attending Washington and has eliminated them from contention in his recruitment.
- 247Sports national editor Brandon Huffman broke the Smalls news yesterday afternoon after he interviewed the Garfield HS standout.
- And here’s Christian Caple of the Athletic’s take on both the Sirmon and Smalls story lines.
- Scott Eklund of Dawgman.com has reported that Washington has awarded scholarships to two walk-on players. Both are defensive lineman.
- ESPN has projected a player from each Top 25 team who will become a future head coach someday. See who they picked for Washington.
- The Pac-12 has decided not to change its football scheduling philosophy, per ESPN.
- And finally, Coach Jimmy Lake has a fun game for you to play:
That’s it for today, folks. Make sure to check back tomorrow morning and every weekday for Dots.