If you want to keep up-to-date with news concerning Washington Huskies athletics all in one easy-to-digest format, follow the official UW Dawg Pound Twitter account and subscribe to Ryan Priest’s lists of UW’s beat reporters, Washington athletes, Washington coaches, and Washington athletics prospects. To the Dots!
- Jon Wilner conducts his Post-Spring wrap-up of the Pac-12 North division in which he can see at least 4 teams being viable contenders. He’s got some...interesting takes.
- Pacific Takes identifies the biggest weakness for each team in the Pac-12 entering the fall.
- Dawgman continues their Post-Spring Review covering the Defensive Backs with this edition which should again be a strength for Washington despite losing 4/5th of their starters from last year.
- Colorado TE prospect Kole Taylor recently received a UW offer and has now locked in an official visit with the Huskies.
- Top WR target Jalen McMillan talked to Greg Biggins about his Final 4 and provided what he likes about each team, including the Huskies.
- Another top offensive target, this time at center, Myles Murao gives a run-down of his recruitment where the chance to replace Nick Harris is part of the appeal for Washington.
Games Without Allowing a Rushing Touchdown in the Pac-12 Era— SportsPac12 (@SportsPac12) May 13, 2019
1. Utah, 39
2. Washington, 36
3. Stanford, 34
4. Colorado, 29
5. USC, 28
6. UCLA, 23
8. ASU, 22
10. Cal, 18
11. Arizona, 17
12. OSU, 16
- Percy Allen talks with Jaylen Nowell’s agent about his draft preparation process as he gets ready for the NBA Combine.
- The Huskies are trying to pull off some late additions to their 2019 recruiting class and received some good news in the form of a pair of Evan Daniels crystal ball updates.
- Here’s a look back at senior day for the softball team with some great photos.
- The Huskies won the battle against Creature of the Night/my mom’s alma mater.
Joe Wainhouse drove in four runs and Dylan Lamb threw 3.2 stellar innings of relief to pick up the win as the Huskies' topped the nation's top offense, 10-7.— Washington Baseball (@UW_Baseball) May 14, 2019
>> https://t.co/NKhWbtEEQu#DaWgStrong pic.twitter.com/rCKI6pA190
- The Huskies won gold in the Heptathalon, Discus, and 10,000m at the Pac-12 track and field championships this past weekend and here’s a full list of the UW medalists.
.@UWTrack was on at the #Pac12TF Championships.— Washington Athletics (@UWAthletics) May 13, 2019
Hannah Rusnak (Heptathlon)
Izzi Batt-Doyle (10,000m)
Elijah Mason (Discus)
Denham Patricelli (Javelin)
Emily Hamlin (3,000m Steeplechase)
Jaylen Taylor (Triple Jump)
Annika Dayton (Pole Vault)#GoHuskies pic.twitter.com/hDsIw00Rpz
- The Washington Sundodgers men’s ultimate frisbee team will be the #9 seed at Nationals over Memorial Day weekend and the Washington Element women’s ultimate frisbee team will be the #18 seed. The men’s team will have their pool play game against #4 Cal Poly SLO livestreamed at ultiworld.com at 6am PT on Saturday 5/25.