If you want to keep up-to-date with news concerning Washington Huskies athletics all in one easy-to-digest format, follow the official UW Dawg Pound Twitter account and subscribe to Ryan Priest’s lists of UW’s beat reporters, Washington athletes, Washington coaches, and Washington athletics prospects. To the Dots!
Spring Football Dots
- If you missed it yesterday, here is Chris Petersen speaking with the media after Washington’s first practice of spring:
- Mike Vorel breaks down Petersen’s media session here.
- How Junior Adams works with the WRs will be something many fans watch this spring. Here he is working with his guys on blocking:
New WRs coach Junior Adams at his first spring practice: pic.twitter.com/syZbOpxufu— Christian Caple (@ChristianCaple) April 3, 2019
- Kaleb McGary seems happy:
Blocking receivers coming soon to a team near you!!!! Hell yes boys!!! https://t.co/4RdmYiWiln— Kaleb McGary (@KalebMcgary) April 4, 2019
- Adams has said he wants his WRs to be in “attack mode” at all times.
- It’s from before spring practice, but still a worth while listen:
- Observations after day 1 from Christian Caple, where all eyes were on Jacob Eason.