If you want to keep up-to-date with news concerning Washington Huskies athletics all in one easy-to-digest format, follow the official UW Dawg Pound Twitter account and subscribe to Ryan Priest’s lists of UW’s beat reporters, Washington athletes, Washington coaches, and Washington athletics prospects. To the Dots!
- Hunter Bryant says he hasn’t felt this healthy since before his knee injury against UCLA in October of 2017 and that’s bad news for Pac-12 defenses.
- The Seattle Times has their observations from Day 8 of Husky practices.
- Christian Caple at The Athletic has his notes from the 8th day of practices including a full play-by-play of some full-field 2 minute drills.
- And the Dawgman guys have their Day 8 Practice Report.
- Unfortunately, it looks like true freshman OL Troy Fautanu may be out for a little while
Freshman OL Troy Fautanu, who left Friday's practice with an injury, had his left foot in a boot and was using a scooter to get around on Monday.— Christian Caple (@ChristianCaple) April 15, 2019
- Could one of the Huskies’ stars end up staying home to play in the NFL?
- Former UW verbal commit Ed Chang is transferring from San Diego State after 1 season in which he appeared in just 3.5% of the team’s minutes. It’s unlikely the Huskies get back involved as qualification issues seemed to be the main reason he didn’t wind up at UW in the first place but we’ll see.
- An opportunity for current students who would like to join the Men’s Basketball program as a student manager next season:
We're currently looking for students who want to be team managers this upcoming season!— Washington Men's Basketball (@UW_MBB) April 15, 2019
Interested? Please send the following to email@example.com:
✔️ Cover Letter
✔️ Grade in school for 2019-20 academic year
Applications due 4/19.#TougherTogether pic.twitter.com/S7OMY7EpQL
- The Husky Baseball team’s offense had a big night in an 11-1 victory over Santa Clara.