Happy Wednesday, friends. Help us get to 5k followers on Twitter by giving us a follow! To the Dots:
- Terrell Bynum has always paired great speed with a 6-0 frame, and after spending a season redshirting, he looks to be gaining momentum this spring.
- The DL revved up the pass rush yesterday and recorded a number of sacks, including the stop below from Taki Taimani on Sean McGrew:
- More from Mike Vorel on the pass rush, and Haener’s good day.
- A staple of the Chris Petersen program has been the quality walk on program. The Huskies secured a talented PWO DB yesterday from Mountain View, CA:
- 247 released their top players in the 2021 class, and as expected, the state of Washington is loaded with three top-15 players, highlighted by #1 overall JT Tuimoloau.
- PFF released their top 250 players and BBK is just outside the top-100:
The PFF Top 250 Big Board is LIVE! Check out all 250 players below. pic.twitter.com/Fv5absUbaJ— PFF Draft (@PFF_College) April 11, 2019
- Turnover in the DB room means lots of experimenting during spring, including Myles Bryant at safety. Here’s the story from the UW Daily.
- How are you preparing this spring?
- What are the Cougs up to this spring? The Podcast of Champions lets you know!
- Sark’s last season:
Each Program’s Longest Football Losing Streak in the Pac-12 Era with Year(s)— SportsPac12 (@SportsPac12) April 10, 2019