If you want to keep up-to-date with news concerning Washington Huskies athletics all in one easy-to-digest format, follow the official UW Dawg Pound Twitter account and subscribe to Ryan Priest’s lists of UW’s beat reporters, Washington athletes, Washington coaches, and Washington athletics prospects. To the Dots!
- Percy Allen puts forth the 3 storylines to watch during the offseason and entering next season for the UW hoops team.
- The Tacoma News Tribune writes that the Husky future looks bright even though the team will be experiencing some major losses.
- The Athletic examines the high school rivalry between Seattle native Jamal Crawford and ex-Husky Doug Wrenn and how only one of them made it big in the NBA despite both having the talent.
- 247Sports says that UW 5-star commit Isaiah Stewart was one of the most impressive players from the early McDonald’s All-American Game practices.
- Rivals agrees and lists Stewart as one of the 2 who made the biggest impression.
Another platform to compete, just another time that Isaiah Stewart proves his standing as the hardest playing prospect in the 2019 class. Scottie Lewis not too far behind. Good morning for each at @McDAAG practice— Corey Evans (@coreyevans_10) March 25, 2019
- Don’t sleep on the Huskies’ other top-100 incoming recruit RaeQuan Battle though
- The Huskies also made the cut for a 4-star prospect in the class of 2020 in Bishop Gorman’s Isaiah Cottrell
- The Seattle Times has 8 breakout candidates for Washington during spring ball.
- Dawgman lists the redshirt freshmen to watch as the Huskies get ready for the start of spring practices.
- They also put forth the most intriguing position battles entering the spring.
- Christian Caple puts together 30 fictional over/under prop bets related to Husky football for your funny money enjoyment.
- Congratulations to Greg Gaines who is preparing for the NFL Draft but has a whole other challenge ahead of him.
- Husky softball picked up a huge softball sweep over Oregon with an 8-0 shutout.