If you want to keep up-to-date with news concerning Washington Huskies athletics all in one easy-to-digest format, follow the official UW Dawg Pound Twitter account and subscribe to Ryan Priest’s lists of UW’s beat reporters, Washington athletes, Washington coaches, and Washington athletics prospects. To the Dots!
Make that NO MORE SLEEPS:
- Chis Fetters from Dawgman gets you ready for tonight’s UW/Utah State clash with a nice preview that details both teams thoroughly.
- Fetters also has the full transcript from yesterday’s press conference with Mike Hopkins, Matisse Thybulle & Jaylen Nowell.
- Percy Allen previews the game and reports that the Huskies are “locking in.”
- Lauren Kirschman from The News Tribune says Matisse Thybulle has Utah State coach Craig Smith massaging his temples in agony.
- The Athletic —which is offering a March Madness 50% discount— has this article where Seth Davis Makes his first round picks for day two.
Jen Cohen got it right with this guy:
Jaylen Nowell on Mike Hopkins: "When he comes in day in and day out, he works very hard on everything. He loves all of us. We love him. And we just love coming in and working hard for him."— Lauren Kirschman (@laurenkirschman) March 22, 2019
The “don’t try to escape” clause:
If Mike Hopkins leaves Washington before March 21, 2021 he owes UW $6M. If he leaves before March 21, 2023 he has to pay $3M. And it goes down to $1M if he bolts before March 21, 2024.— Percy Allen (@percyallen) March 21, 2019
Let’s go Dawgs!
Scenes from yesterday’s practice:
UW wraps up its NCAA tournament practice. pic.twitter.com/QObCar3I2B— Percy Allen (@percyallen) March 21, 2019
Last time the Dawgs danced... Everyone remembers “cold blooded,” but I had forgotten about the deflection by IT at the end of this round one win: