If you want to keep up-to-date with news concerning Washington Huskies athletics all in one easy-to-digest format, follow the official UW Dawg Pound Twitter account and subscribe to Ryan Priest’s lists of UW’s beat reporters, Washington athletes, Washington coaches, and Washington athletics prospects. To the Dots!
- Jonathan Givony ($) at ESPN/Draft Express updated his 2019 NBA Mock Draft after being in Vegas this past weekend and now has Matisse Thybulle as a 1st round pick.
- Seattle native Kevin Pelton of ESPN ($) provides his analytically-based rankings of NBA prospects and has Thybulle 15th overall but 11th if you only put in the statistics.
- Speaking of Matisse:
- The Seattle Times takes a quick first glance preview at Washington’s 1st round NCAA opponent Utah State.
- Ex-Husky great Isaiah Thomas had a return to Boston last night and The Ringer looks back at his spectacular 53 point playoff game with the Cletics.
- Filling out a bracket for March Madness anyways? Go ahead and join the the official UW Dawg Pound group. Winner previously received unlimited bragging rights but since certain winners have taken that beyond the extreme in past years we are having to reduce it to limited bragging rights this season. I’m sorry. Budget cuts are tough on everyone.
- The Seattle Times asks if Andre Baccellia can have a breakout senior season after proving he’s one of Washington’s fastest players?
- Dawgman identifies 5 potential sleepers to watch for as the Huskies get ready for the start of Spring ball.
- Rotoworld has a new NFL Mock Draft and includes a pair of Huskies in the 1st round including Kaleb McGary