Get caught up on all things Husky Football and Basketball. While you’re at it, follow us on Twitter for all the latest.
- BIG, BIG game tonight for the Huskies. Beat the 5-win Golden Bears, and the Pac-12 Trophy is ours. Percy Allen has his projections and thoughts.
- Our frenemies over at Cal Golden Blogs preview the game from their perspective, as Cal looks for its first Pac-12 victory.
- At first I thought it was a metaphor. I mean, it still kinda is. But yes, Mike Hopkins literally used mouse traps to convey his point to the team after their road sweep in Colorado and Utah.
- Rivals.com Three Point Play includes an update on 5-star Jaden McDaniels and his recruitment, as well as some thoughts on Matisse Thybulle’s insane defensive numbers.
- Thybulle is moving up lists for best draft eligible upperclassmen. This is a really good thing, because the NBA hates you the more time you spend in college.
- Mike Hopkins chatted with the Dawgman guys and talked about how he leads by example.
- For Kaleb McGary, getting drafted would mean everything for him and his family:
#UWHuskies OL Kaleb McGary lived in RV for half his time at Fife High School, after family farm foreclosed in recession of 2008-09. Now he’s at #NFLCombine “Being technically homeless for 2 years will make you see things differently.” Now he’s “knocking on the door of that dream” pic.twitter.com/GsjnztwfCq— Gregg Bell (@gbellseattle) February 28, 2019
- Early stat projections for the Huskies in the 2019 season. It currently shows around 47% probability of beating Oregon, and 50/50 with USC.
- REMAIN CALM PEOPLE
- Flyin’ straight into the first round:
NFL Combine ✈️— Byron Murphy JR (@byronmurphy) February 28, 2019
- Speaking of Murphy, here’s another scouting report on the likely first or second CB taken.
- Could Murphy be a Seahawks target and stay in Seattle?
- A Green Bay Packers fan site studies Taylor Rapp’s film and loves his versatility.
- More good analysis from Jon Wilner on all things crappy Pac-12 leadership.
- More from Wilner, this time on Pac-12 story lines at the combine.
All for now. GO DAWGS!