To the dots!
First off, holy crap Sir Thybulle:
Here's a complete list of @Pac12 players with 50+ steals this season:— Tony Castricone (@Castricone) February 26, 2019
1. Matisse Thybulle (96)
- The Daily has the second part of their oral history of the 2009 national champion Husky softball team (AKA Danielle Lawrie is a badass).
- The Wilner Hotline talks with the guy behind the proposed “strategic alliance” of the Pac-12 and Big 12.
- The Athletic has a fantastic piece on Byron Murphy, his journey, and why he plays.
- The Athletic also has a look at upcoming March Madness and bubble watch.
- Aaaaand the 12 biggest freaks to watch at the combine, which includes a certain behemoth of a Husky.
The @UW_MBB Huskies have had FIVE different leading scorers the last five games:— Tony Castricone (@Castricone) February 27, 2019
at Arizona - @David_Crisp31, 17
at ASU - @NDickerson15, 18
at WSU - @JaylenNowell, 20
vs Utah - @_ClutchCarter, 12
vs Colorado - @MatisseThybulle, 17
We are #TougherTogether
And now comes the part where I shamelessly plug this event going on Saturday:
I know what you’re thinking: “But Gabey, that’s not even vaguely related to UW or anything,” to which I will add that you are correct but, based on the lineup, attendees will definitely see some CFB-related material. Get tickets here.
Anyways, do good things, don’t do bad things, and bow down to Washington.