If you want to keep up-to-date with news concerning Washington Huskies athletics all in one easy-to-digest format, follow the official UW Dawg Pound Twitter account and — although he’s no longer with the DawgPound staff — Ryan Priest still has the best damn lists of UW’s beat reporters, Washington athletes, and Washington coaches, To the Dots!
Haven’t had your fill of Apple Cup celebratory stories yet? Well, check out the dots below:
- First, if you haven’t already, read Jeff’s instant reaction to Friday’s Apple Cup win over the Cougs.
- Next, let’s run through the Seattle Times’ coverage with game analysis from Mike Vorel, Larry Stone’s piece highlighting another strong showing by Jimmy Lake’s defense and Matt Calkins discusses the common denominator in WSU’s recent stretch of losses to Washington.
Bow Down to Washington.— Pac-12 Network (@Pac12Network) November 30, 2019
Lead by @skinnyqb10, @UW_Football had its 7th dominant performance in the annual #Pac12FB Apple Cup. pic.twitter.com/IWzoyt8Etl
The squad #PurpleReign pic.twitter.com/wrJTLCaKrz— Washington Football (@UW_Football) December 1, 2019
Under recruited. Undersized. @UW_Football just put him in and let him maul guys. Started against Alabama as a freshman. Nick Harris never lost to @WSUCougarFB . @scotthuffUW will miss this guy. pic.twitter.com/KzAw0wgpPb— Kim Grinolds (@KimGrinolds) November 30, 2019
- Over on SI’s Husky Maven site, the great Dan Raley (formerly of the P.I.) looks at where the Huskies could go bowling this month.
- Dawgman also takes a look at the possible bowl games that Washington could end up in.
- And could the Huskies end up with another SEC transfer QB next season?
Got the whole crew in the league #PurpleReign x #ProDawgs pic.twitter.com/V87S7FVDC4— Washington Football (@UW_Football) December 2, 2019
- After a week off, the Washington Men’s Basketball team is back in action tonight against South Dakota.
- Check out Percy Allen’s scouting report on South Dakota.
- I’ll be covering the game recap tonight, so stay tuned for an instant reaction post-game.
Huskies Continue String of Seven-Straight Home Contests on Monday, Dec. 2 at 7:30 Hosting South Dakota#TougherTogether— Washington Men's Basketball (@UW_MBB) December 1, 2019
PREVIEW: https://t.co/htQnvVybM3 pic.twitter.com/CgNNSVAf62
- The Washington Men’s Soccer team has advanced into the Elite Eight of the NCAA soccer tournament after a win over Marshall.
#DawgsDaily: @UW_MSoccer advanced to the #NCAASoccer Tournament quarterfinals for just the second time in program history after defeating Marshall, 4-1.#GoHuskies— Washington Athletics (@UWAthletics) December 2, 2019
- And the volleyball team has earned No. 8 seed in the NCAA volleyball tournament.
For the 18th straight season, @UWVolleyball is NCAA-bound!— Washington Athletics (@UWAthletics) December 2, 2019
The Huskies will host first- and second-round #NCAAVB matches this weekend, beginning on Friday, Dec. 6.#GoHuskies x #PointHuskies
That’s it for today. Go Dawgs!