- Mike Vorel of the Seattle Times answers questions in his Husky football mailbag.
- The Pac-12 released their awards and all-conference picks which included 5 Huskies on the first team. You can check out our coverage of it here.
- Jon Wilner is buying into the Oregon conspiracy theories about yesterday’s release of the Pac-12 All-Conference teams
- Hunter Bryant was named a 1st team All-American by The Athletic
- Christian Caple profiles soon-to-be Washington head coach Jimmy Lake all the way back to his days at Eastern Washington
- Chris Fetters at Dawgman tries to figure out which Huskies if any will join Hunter Bryant in declaring early for the NFL Draft.
Who Develops All Conference Players? 1st/2nd Team Selections Over the Past 4 Seasons:— WestCoastCFB (@WestCoastCFB) December 10, 2019
1. Washington - 43
2. Utah - 35
3. USC - 33
4. Stanford - 22
5. ASU - 18
6. WSU - 17
6. Oregon - 17
8. UCLA - 13
9. Colorado - 12
10. Cal - 6
11. OSU - 4
12. Arizona - 1
ESPN named its 150 greatest college coaches of all-time. 9 active coaches made the list:— Brett McMurphy (@Brett_McMurphy) December 10, 2019
2. Nick Saban
31. Dabo Swinney
58. Chris Petersen
59. Mack Brown
74. Gary Patterson
78. Lance Leipold
89. Brian Kelly
110. Jimbo Fisher
140. Les Miles
- Scott Eklund at Dawgman puts together a recruiting to-do list for the UW coaching staff leading into the early signing period
- Greg Biggins talks with 2020 UW QB commit Ethan Garbers who appears to be solid in his pledge after talks with Jimmy Lake and company.
- Local 2021 5-star and UW target JT Tuimoloau talks with Brandon Huffman about taking over the WA 3A title game and a brief update on his recruitment.
- 2021 UW QB commit Sam Huard put out his junior highlights video yesterday. Grab your popcorn because this puppy is 21 freaking minutes long.
- Husky coaches were out on the road extending some offers for future classes yesterday including a pair of players from St. John Bosco (where Sean McGrew, Terrell Bynum, Trent McDuffie, and James Smith all went) as well as Valor Christian in Colorado (where Roger Rosengarten goes).
Blessed to say I have received an offer to play football at The University of Washington. Huge thanks to @CoachLakeUDUB , @scotthuffUW & the rest of the staff for this opportunity. Thanks to the coaching staff at Valor #PurpleReign #weaponx @GoValorFootball @valorsportsnet pic.twitter.com/K0XCUOS4Hp— Gavin Sawchuk (@G28football) December 11, 2019
- Washington target for the Class of 2021 4-star JuSuan Holt talks about his significant interest in the Huskies.
- Matisse Thybulle has put together the two best offensive performances of his young NBA career back-to-back
- Jaylen Nowell is carving up the G-League while he waits for the Timberwolves to realize he needs to be playing on their roster right now