- And here’s the transcript for Coach Petersen’s press conference.
- Mike Vorel at the Seattle Times writes about how the Husky coaching staff is trying to teach their team how to finish over the final 3 games of the regular season.
- The Athletic has their Pac-12 roundtable convene to discuss this past weekend’s games including UW-Utah.
- Jordan Chin and Marquis Spiker took the place of Puka Nacua and Austin Osborne in the depth chart for the Oregon State game.
UTAH 33, WASHINGTON 28— Bill Connelly (@ESPN_BillC) November 4, 2019
* Utes needed a pick six and unsustainably good passing downs passing to win, but hey, survive and advance when you've got a limping QB...
* 14 Ahmed runs to 54 Eason pass attempts. Hmm.
* Utah offense started slllllllowwwwwlyy... pic.twitter.com/vAPuxHCYbb
- The Huskies extended an offer to a 2021 LB out of Hawaii and he talks about what it means for his recruitment.
- Some highlights from current Husky WR verbal commit Rome Odunze last week
Rome Odunze highlights vs Clark pic.twitter.com/tiHOaXzQny— JAMES ODUNZE (@JamesOdunze) November 3, 2019
- Dawgman has a copy of the written transcript for those that don’t have the time to watch it. But who doesn’t want to watch Hop’s trademark infectious energy?
- And your conductor of the Washington Huskies bandwagon is:
My Final Four Picks:— Jeff Goodman (@GoodmanHoops) November 5, 2019
National Champion: Kansas
National POY: Cole Anthony
- On the latest Eye on College Basketball Podcast they discuss Washington as among the best value bets for national title winners at 80-1.
- Jon Wilner has his Pac-12 Basketball preview with the season beginning today.
- In The Athletic’s season roundtable Mike Hopkins finished 2nd in the national coach of the year projections.
- The Athletic’s Sam Vecenie projects Isaiah Stewart to go 10th and Jaden McDaniels to be selected one pick behind him at 11th.
- Jaden McDaniels is projected as the 7th pick and Isaiah Stewart 12th in the last DraftExpress mock draft before the start of the season.
.@UW_MBB freshman wing Jaden McDaniels is at least 6-10, moves fluidly across the court, has great feet defensively, can handle + pass + carries the potential to make shots with his feet set or off the dribble. He is a dark horse candidate for the No. 1 spot in the 2020 #nbadraft pic.twitter.com/cSEPLEr6UH— DraftExpressContent (@DXContent) November 4, 2019
- Husky great Isaiah Thomas made his first start since the end of the 2017-18 season last night in a win for the Washington Wizards.
Washington Athletics Dots
- Bling, bling