If you want to keep up-to-date with news concerning Washington Huskies athletics all in one easy-to-digest format, follow the official UW Dawg Pound Twitter account and — although he’s no longer with the DawgPound staff — Ryan Priest still has the best damn lists of UW’s beat reporters, Washington athletes, and Washington coaches, To the Dots!
- Game recaps and takeaways, we have ‘em!
- Mike Vorel (and the Husky Coaching staff) asks how do you teach a team to finish games?
- Also, Vorel tells us what the scariest statistic is for Washington’s offense.
- Larry Stone breaks down Jacob Eason’s performance against Utah.
- Christian Caple of the Athletic ($) discusses what kind of team the Washington Huskies are right now at 5-4.
- Make sure to stay up to date on recruiting news with Aaron.
- And here’s a quick preview of this Friday’s matchup with Oregon State.
- Also, this:
- Are you ready for a rematch of the second highest scoring bowl game of all-time?
Pac-12 in Post-Week 10 Bowl Projections from @BonaguraESPN— SportsPac12 (@SportsPac12) November 4, 2019
Rose—Utah vs Penn St
Cotton—Oregon vs Cincinnati
Alamo—Washington vs Baylor
Sun—WSU vs Virginia
Holiday—USC vs Michigan
Redbox—ASU vs Indiana
Cheez-It—OSU vs Iowa St
Las Vegas—Stanford vs Boise St
- Speaking of Baylor, Washington’s MBB season begins this Friday against the bears.
- If you didn’t hear the news on Friday, Washington PG and Kentucky transfer, Quade Green, received his waiver from the NCAA and can play immediately.
- Our guy, Matisse Thybulle, is doing big things in the league:
'To think that I could lead the @NBA in any stat is pretty cool...— DraftExpressContent (@DXContent) November 3, 2019
~ 6-6 + 22-year-old @sixers rookie wing Matisse Thybulle leads the @NBA in SPG (2.8) in the first two weeks of action. We caught up with the @UW_MBB product + 20th overall pick in the 2019 #nbadraft this week pic.twitter.com/yj4e3pYojg