Welcome back to the 12th episode of the All We Hear Is Purple podcast. Given that the Huskies had a bye last week, we have a slightly shorter episode than normal for you. But don’t fret, because it’s still loaded with fun Washington Husky football discussion between Andrew and Gabey.
- A game preview for Colorado.
- Colorado’s interesting skill position players including Montez, Brown, Shenault, Fontenot.
- Colorado’s defense woes.
- What’s the UW’s best game plan?
- Oregon and Utah dominated again.
- WSU vs. OSU in pullman. Both 5-5. Who makes a bowl of these two?
- USC-UCLA might mean more for program momentum. Who do you have?
- Stanford-Cal trying to salvage seasons.
- Tua is out with the worst possible injury. Will Bama finally miss the playoff?
- And as always, what is going on this week that you should go see?
Give it a listen: