- Redshirt freshman walk-on linebacker Edefuan Ulofoshio was named Pac-12 Defensive Player of the Week after finishing with 9 tackles and a sack against Oregon State.
Congrats to @USC_FB's Kedon Slovis, @UW_Football's Edefuan Ulofoshio, and @CUBuffsFootball's Evan Price on earning #Pac12FB Player of the Week honors!— Pac-12 Conference (@pac12) November 11, 2019
Read here: https://t.co/N5jBgd2vbD#BackThePac pic.twitter.com/K1EzE6LT4L
- Joe Tryon had a legitimate argument for the award as well but he will have to settle for being named the Pac-12 Defensive Lineman of the Week
Congrats to @CUBuffsFootball's Arlington Hambright, @UW_Football's Joe Tryon, and @USC_FB's Kenan Christon on earning #Pac12FB Player of the Week honors!— Pac-12 Conference (@pac12) November 11, 2019
Read here: https://t.co/N5jBgd2vbD#BackThePac pic.twitter.com/R6SIsmjbEq
- We won’t know until next Monday what time kickoff is for the Colorado-UW game.
The UW-Colorado game is 1 of 4 Pac-12 games that day (Nov. 23) that has been held back for a 6-day window with regard to kickoff time and TV. Oregon-ASU, UCLA-USC & Utah-Arizona also on 6-day selections.— Jeff Bechthold (@JeffBechthold) November 11, 2019
- Stewart Mandel of The Athletic has the Huskies taking on Baylor in the Alamo bowl in his updated bowl projections.
- Tonight is the home opener for the men’s basketball team
- Percy Allen has his scouting report on UW’s opponent, the Mount St. Mary’s Mountaineers (really original mascot, guys)
- Brian Hamilton of The Athletic has a profile on Quade Green and his insatiable work effort and need to play basketball.
- Washington is discovering just what a special talent 6’9 freshman Jaden McDaniels is turning out to be.
- Washington moved up to #20 in the AP Poll Top 25 after the win over Baylor last Friday night.
- The Huskies debuted at #14 in ESPN’s college basketball power rankings.
Washington Athletics Dots
- Congrats to the Washington women’s soccer team who earned a #4 seed and get to host an NCAA tournament game this weekend although they won’t have that big of a home pitch advantage since their opponent is Seattle U.