If you want to keep up-to-date with news concerning Washington Huskies athletics all in one easy-to-digest format, follow the official UW Dawg Pound Twitter account and — although he’s no longer with the DawgPound staff — Ryan Priest still has the best damn lists of UW’s beat reporters, Washington athletes, and Washington coaches, To the Dots!
- On Episode 11 of the Chris Petersen show, the coach talks bye weeks, hitting the road recruiting, and the role of dumb luck. Running backs coach Keith Bhonapha and junior tailback Salvon Ahmed also join Tony Castricone.
- Christian Caple ($) opens his mailbag, and talks about Ariel Ngata moving inside.
- MIke Vorel does mailbag duty as well, and ponders Jacob Eason’s future.
- Evan Wong primes you for the Utah game with The Daily’s 3-2-1, Football feature.
- The Daily also features the Huskies’ long snapper A.J. Carty, who has “started” 39 straight games for the Dawgs.
- Puka Nacua will be on the same field as his brother Samson Saturday, and it won’t be the first time they face each other in a game.
Dawgman gets you ready for Saturday:
Husky Legend this week is Jeff Jaeger:
Budda Baker had a tough matchup with a much bigger Goerge Kittle:
Dante Pettis with the TD grab, burning Patrick Peterson. Then the Thriller Dance:
The SBNation FanPulse will be adding questions about College Basketball with the season right around the corner. If you’d like to sign up to pool your thoughts on Husky basketball throughout this season sign up here.
Coverage of UW hoops’ win Thursday night:
GAME WRAP: UW used a balanced scoring attack, pressure defense using man and zone to disrupt Western Washington, eventually beating them 87-63 on Halloween night. https://t.co/9r3iFbwF25 pic.twitter.com/0uU1nMMNie— Dawgman.com (@Dawgman247) November 1, 2019
When head coach Mike Hopkins looks at the Huskies, he sees top-tier talent and the potential for defensive greatness. He also sees youth and mistakes and room for growth.— Lauren Kirschman (@laurenkirschman) November 1, 2019
Recapping Thursday's 87-63 exhibition game victory over Western Washington.https://t.co/nObjky0W5v pic.twitter.com/O8GYP8rB8x
The Huskies added just another piece to the puzzle in their 87-63 win over Western Washington tonight, with Jaden McDaniels dropping 13 points and 8 rebounds. @UWDailySports @thedailyhttps://t.co/pobWstufgc— Alec Dietz (@AlecDietz) November 1, 2019
Women’s soccer falls to 10-5-2 (6-3-0 in Pac-12):
On Pac-12 Networks live starting at 11am today:
From the Utes Perspective: