If you want to keep up-to-date with news concerning Washington Huskies athletics all in one easy-to-digest format, follow the official UW Dawg Pound Twitter account and — although he’s no longer with the DawgPound staff — Ryan Priest still has the best damn lists of UW’s beat reporters, Washington athletes, and Washington coaches, To the Dots!
- Didn’t see the game? Don’t want to watch a replay of the loss? Here’s my brief summary of the cluster that was Saturday night.
- The Times’ Matt Calkins made the claim that the loss to Stanford was the worst in the Chris Petersen era.
- Dawgman’s got you on Coach Pete’s post-game thoughts.
- Also, here’s Dawgman’s post-game podcast.
- Check out Read Optional, the Seattle Times’ football podcast, as they try and dissect what’s wrong with UW’s offense.
- If you can’t listen to that podcast right now, Mike Vorel also wrote about how the Huskies’ passing game is broken.
- If you’re looking for info on Richard Newton’s injury (poor guy), Mike Vorel provides some details here.
- And not to hit you while you’re down, but....
The Huskies have been bounced out of the AP Top 25 Poll: https://t.co/xVqbsW8g9N— Robert Foxcurran (@UWDP_rfoxcurran) October 7, 2019
- To take your mind off football, check out Max’s basketball recruiting update.
- And do remember that basketball season will soon be upon us:
That’s it for today. Go Dawgs!