If you want to keep up-to-date with news concerning Washington Huskies athletics all in one easy-to-digest format, follow the official UW Dawg Pound Twitter account and — although he’s no longer with the DawgPound staff — Ryan Priest still has the best damn lists of UW’s beat reporters, Washington athletes, and Washington coaches, To the Dots!
- Tevis Bartlett didn’t stick on an NFL roster, so he is using his final year of athletic eligibility to wrestle while he gets his master’s degree at Wyoming.
- Christian Caple from The Athletic ($) opens his mailbag.
- Alec Dietz from The Daily primes you for Saturday night’s game with 3-2-1, football.
- Dietz also spoke to a few Huskies about the “Shhhhhhh, I’m reading” environment at Stanford Stadium.
- Game Preview
- Chris Petersen press conference
- By the Numbers
- Podcast with Stanford’s 247 Sports insider
Jones is full speed in practice, but not playing this year?
Ty Jones is practicing fully but could redshirt 2019 season, per Chris Petersen: https://t.co/IOAfRdCiDA— Mike Vorel (@mikevorel) October 3, 2019
Big night for Husky soccer teams:
Two beautiful goals:
Women (go ahead goal):
Men (game winner in double OT):
Abdul Gaddy has been playing in Italy, Latvia & Germany: